Mark qualified as Chartered Accountant in the UK and spent 4 years at JP Morgan London office in the Capital Markets Division. He became MD of the Sydney based investment company Marshall Investments in 1999. In early 2000’s Mark undertook an MBO of an insurance underwriting agency Protecsure, which he sold to the listed Steadfast Group in 2013.
Mark became a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors in 2000.
• Executive Director Marshall Investments
• Non-Executive Director of The Apparel Group
• Chairman of Clime Investment Management (ASX: CIW)
• Non-Executive Director of the School for Social Entrepreneurs
• Chairman of Steadfast Underwriting Agencies
• Chairman of Fluid Intel Pty Ltd
• Chairman of The Funding Network (NFP)
• Chairman of Happy Paws Happy Hearts (NFP)
In all scales of mining, a critical component for productivity from all heavy equipment from the go-line, down to the center of the pit, is ensuring fuel is readily available and accessible to these pieces of equipment when their tanks run low.
Poor quality or contaminated diesel fuel contributes to more than 75% of fuel system related failures in all mining fuel consuming assets.
As a valuable client we would like to take this opportunity to meet with you face to face along side one of our distributors - Fireball Equipment